Happiness Shattered Happiness Shattered

Holy shit, ma' brotha'! Best track I have heard on Newgrounds under "Heavy Metal" in a long ass time. This is absolutely incredible! Especially it being recorded with cheap guitars! No offense of course. This mix is superb. I added you to my favorites!

Januar Januar

It was a pleasure listening to this man. I'm loving the riffs, and the bell along with it. Like the guy said below, reduce the bell just a little bit, give some more velocity on those drums, and turn your compression down. It seems to suck the level of the audio down a lot.
I'll be adding you to my favorites list! You've got some potential.

!Locked Out of Heaven! !Locked Out of Heaven!

Holy shit, ma' brotha'! This is awesome. Did you use a backtrack for this or did you arrange it yourself? Sounds just like the original!

pearljam10 responds:

We arranged it ourselves. We tried to get it as close as possible to the original in this one.

Februar Februar

Overall, this is a pretty cool song. But, You must of compressed the FUCK out of this bro. My Studio Monitors and Headphones peak and I can hear the audio being sucked, or reduced, out of this track. It needs some better mixing is all I'm saying. And new vocals. But this is some pretty serious shit man, I like it.

Arkaft responds:

Unfortunatly i dont have any studio monitors right now... I'll see what i can do with headphones. I have actually never heard the song on any good sound source. (if that sentence makes sense :P) I have only heard the song on 200nok speakers (35$) I know what you mean! I have a little problem with that. It's something with the delay effect.... when it get's overloaded... Like I said I'll se what i can do ;)

Broken Shards Broken Shards

Cool riffs and drums. But the fact that it is all fake... I'm going to have to give you 3 stars. Metal isn't a genre meant to be produced using synthesizers. Start playing some real guitar man! :)

RokaiYotama responds:

It's not finished, i do play real guitar. I just use this for tabs and keeping ideas. If you wanna hear other stuff listen to Call of the Storm by me. This is only a demo

Hunt You Down Hunt You Down

This is some sick shit, bro! Sounds a lot like Chimaira. Please tell me you've heard of them!

Justanidea-Metaljonus Justanidea-Metaljonus

Killer drums, man. That was an amazing drum arrangement. What program did you use?

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks! I am currently using Superior 2.0

Reanimated Death Bringer Reanimated Death Bringer

Awesome.
You should continue to add on to this song. All I noticed (on my studio monitors and headphones), is the kick drum was a little bassy. You probably didn't hear it with the setup on your computer. But taht's it! Nice work.

PsyCoPath - MetalMadePsy PsyCoPath - MetalMadePsy

This is overall a pretty good song. I like the electronic sounds used. But.... The drums are to loud sometimes, and the guitar is to quiet. So good song, not so good mixing. My own opinion of course!

Sparkle Sparkle

I liked the Melody... But the percussion was way off. Didn't sync into the grove. It's also very obviously repetitive.
What DAW did you use for this?

Shrazzorr responds:

if you mean which program i use, its magix music maker mx premium